There was a bad bug (#223132)
which hasn't been fixed for a long time: If you activate "View all headers" in Thunderbird, it could
occur that you could't see the message because there were too much headers. This extension tries to fix
this by adding a scrollbar if "all headers" is activated.
Since Thunderbird 3.0 this add-on isn't needed any longer because the bug has been corrected by Mozilla.
Creator: Christian Weiske
Maintainer: Jürgen Ernst
Besondere Anforderungen / requirements
You need to install Mnenhy or Enigmail to get HeaderScroll
fully working. You don't need to do it, but some user agents might not get recognized.
If you are using Mnenhy you'll have to set Mnenhy to "Extended Normal View".
The primary goal of the Mnenhy project is to make some enhancements to SeaMonkey/Mozilla
MailNews, since there're still plenty of comfort functions missing if compared to Netscape
4.x and other mail and news clients.
Liste der Änderungen / changelog
- If all headers was enabled on startup, it didn't scroll automatically when using EnigMail and TB2.0 (new enigmail behavior)
- Italian translation by Simon Underpass
- Thunderbird 2.0.0.*
- Hindi translation by Anant Narayanan
- Hungarian translation by Kálmán Szalai
- Thunderbird 1.5.0.*
- GPL as license
- own about dialog
- Compatible with Thunderbird 1.5
- Works without any extension, with Enigmail and with View Headers toggle button
- Don't know what I did here
- Fixes the bug from 0.1 (start with all headers didn't work)
- works with "Toggle all headers" button extension
- First release
Sollten Sie eine Idee für ein neues Add-on haben, dann können Sie uns
natürlich auch unverbindlich schreiben.
Eventuell können wir diese Idee zusammen mit Ihnen realisieren.